Business Lawyers with Tax Experience
Service to our clients and high professional standards in our practice of law are the keys to the solid reputation of Witman Stadtmauer, P.A. We serve small to large businesses, corporations and individuals in the practice areas listed below.
To learn more about our lawyers and their qualifications, please see the attorney profiles through the links listed below by legal practice areas. To speak to a lawyer, contact the law firm.
- Pension: Leonard J. Witman and Gary D. Stadtmauer
- Estate Administration: Leonard J. Witman, Catherine Romania, and Tara S. Sinha
- Estate Planning: Leonard J. Witman, Catherine Romania and Julie D. Rosen
- Litigation: Tara S. Sinha
- Corporate: Catherine Romania and Elaine M. Cohen
- Premarital Agreements and Civil and Family Mediation: Catherine Romania
“Best Lawyers in America”
The Best Lawyers organization has notified our firm that Leonard J. Witman and Gary D. Stadtmauer were selected for inclusion among the Best Lawyers in America. Both Lenny and Gary have been on the list for several years, and this reflects a continuing recognition of their contributions to the benefits community.
Best Lawyers selects attorneys for that recognition based on an exhaustive and rigorous peer review process in which thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their peers. For more information on the selection process, please refer to Best Lawyers methodology.
The firm appreciates this recognition and congratulates both Lenny and Gary.
At Witman Stadtmauer, P.A., we bring an extensive knowledge of tax law to our entire practice, which includes:
- Pension and Employee Benefits
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Planning and Administration
- General Business Legal Counsel
- Federal and State Tax
- Probate Administration
- Business and Commercial Mediation and Litigation
- Probate Mediation and Litigation
- Real Estate
- Premarital Agreements and Civil and Family Mediation
We represent individuals and businesses throughout the New Jersey and New York metropolitan area, including the New Jersey counties of Morris, Essex, Bergen, Hudson, Union, Middlesex, Monmouth and Ocean. In the areas of corporate law and wills and estates, we serve a broad clientele throughout New Jersey, New York and Florida.
Contact us to schedule a confidential consultation.